Sarah H Nicotra
AsGARDIAN COACHING & CONSULTING, LLC
Please take a moment to read this legal disclaimer. Please submit your electronic signature below to accept these terms.
Below is a bunch of technical legal jargon that my lawyer has required I display. Here is what it says in simple terms and what you can expect in your business exchange with me. My business runs off good relationships so you can expect to be treated well and I ask that you extend the same courtesy to me and any member of my team.
When you work with me, in any capacity, be it in business consulting or healing services or any other means, you are working with the intuitive, shamanic part of me; the two are inseparable. If you've made it this far you most likely understand that but if that is a place of conflict for you, circle back around to me before you sign below.
My healing practice employs a wide range of healing modalities: please view my training and certifications, here.
My refund policy is this:
I pledge to deliver top notch service. If for some reason that has not been your experience, please contact me privately so I can make it right. Refunds are not given after services have been rendered, as a matter of mutual respect for time exchanged.
Client Release + Service Agreement
1. IDENTIFICATION OF PARTIES: This agreement, executed in duplicate with each party receiving an executed original, is made between Sarah H. Nicotra of Spiritual Momma LLC, hereafter referred to as "Caregiver" and you, hereafter referred to as "Client."
2. DELEGATION OF SERVICES: Caregiver may delegate strictly clerical tasks to assistants, who will be bound by the same terms of confidentiality as Caregiver. Caregiver will not delegate professional tasks to assistants.
3. Fees: The fees for Caregiver’s services are provided on this website and collected prior to delivering service, as your payment secures service. Occasionally an alternative payment schedule can be made in writing.
4. Costs: Client will pay all costs in connection with Caregiver’s services to Client under this agreement. Costs may be advanced by Caregiver and then billed to Client unless the costs can be met from deposits Client has made to defray costs. Costs may be broadly defined as expenses payable to third parties, in furtherance of the objectives that Client has hired Caregiver to pursue. Costs may include, but are not limited to, gasoline, expert fees and expenses, investigation costs, long-distance telephone charges, messenger service fees, photocopying expenses, and fees for photograph development, where the photographs are intended to be displayed on Client’s website.
5. Discharge and Withdrawal: Client may discharge Caregiver at any time by written notice effective when received by Caregiver. Unless specifically agreed by Caregiver and Client, Caregiver will provide no further services and advance no further costs on Client's behalf after receipt of the notice. Despite the discharge, Client will remain obligated to pay Caregiver at the agreed rate for all services provided and to reimburse Attorney for all costs advanced.
Caregiver may withdraw at any time by written notice effective when received by Client. The circumstances under which such withdrawal may occur include, but are not limited to, the following: (a) Client consents, (b) Client's conduct renders it unreasonably difficult for the Caregiver to carry out the contracted-for services effectively, and (c) Client fails to pay fees or costs as required by his or her agreement with the Caregiver. Despite Caregiver's withdrawal, Client will remain obligated to pay Caregiver at the agreed rate for all services provided, and to reimburse Caregiver for all costs advanced, before the withdrawal.
6. RELEASE OF CLIENT'S PAPERS AND PROPERTY: At the termination of services under this agreement, Caregiver will release promptly to Client on request all of Client's papers and property. Client's papers and property include correspondence, legal documents, and other items reasonably necessary to the services contracted for.
7. DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTY: Although Caregiver may offer an opinion about possible results regarding the subject matter of this agreement, Caregiver cannot guarantee any particular result. Client acknowledges that Caregiver has made no promises about the outcome and that any opinion offered by Caregiver in the future will not constitute a guaranty.
7A: Client acknowledges that medical intuition, intuitive consulting, medical reiki, shamanic healing, sacred companioning, grief counseling, spiritual guidance is not regulated by any medical or mental health agency, and thus has not been evaluated as effective or ineffective by any governing body. It is up to the client to decide if he/she would like to address his/her spiritual growth using shamanic care and or intuitive healing, and it should be used in addition to, and not a replacement of, any standardized medical or mental health care that the client may wish to pursue.
7B: Caregiver Specifically disclaims that she is giving medical advice.
7C: Sarah H Nicotra, MTP, MAOM, Certified Grief Counselor, Certified Medical Reiki Master™ is not a licensed medical doctor or therapist, and therefore does not offer medical advice, diagnose or treat disease. You should consult with your own medical doctor before initiating any therapeutic tools or therapies.
In practice, Sarah uses her professional discretion to employ wide variety of tools including grief counseling, coaching, intuitive consulting, reiki, shamanic healing, spiritual guidance, and mentoring while educating individuals on their innate potential for transformation and personal growth.
Sarah provides care and support to clients from a firm foundation of integrity and permission. Payment for services and scheduling an appointment or participating in a group offering serves as the invitation and permission for Sarah to connect with you energetically (either locally or remotely).
No tool, service or product serves as a replacement for common sense, your own intuition or current medical care model. Nor do they abdicate personal responsibility.
When you agree to work with Sarah, whether it is via complimentary consult, or paid session, 1 on 1 or in group format, you legally release her of any responsibility for your healing process and possible legal action. This means you release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Sarah Hutchison Nicotra of Spiritual Momma LLC from any liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of actions whatsoever related to any loss, damage, injury (including death) that may be sustained.
Except in the case of gross negligence or malpractice, I or my representative(s) agree to full release and hold harmless Sarah H Nicotra and Spiritual Momma, LLC from and against any and all claims or liability of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of or in connection with her service(s).
Confidentiality Clause: What happens in a session, stays in a session. There are only two exceptions to this rule: intent to harm self or another is expressed. Everything else remains completely confidential.
While many links contained on this website are not affiliate links, you must assume that the owner of this website is an affiliate for people / businesses who provide goods or services mentioned on this website in any format (audio, visual or written). The owner may receive monetary compensation as a result of your purchase through a link or recommendation. With that said the owner is committed to transparency and therefore seeks to disclose an affiliate relationship upfront. Recommendation and links are only used when the owner of this website trusts the source and resource.
There is no promise or representation that you will make a certain amount of money, or any money, or not lose money, as a result of using our products and services. Any earnings, revenue, or income statements are strictly estimates. There is no guarantee that you will make these levels for yourself. As with any business, your results will vary and will be based on your personal abilities, experience, knowledge, capabilities, level of desire, and an infinite number of variables beyond our control, including variables we (or you) have not anticipated. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success you may experience. Each person’s results will vary. There are unknown risks in any business, particularly with the Internet where advances and changes can happen quickly. The use of our information, products and services should be based on your own due diligence and you agree that we are not liable for your success or failures.
NO PROFESSIONAL ADVICE
The information contained in or made available through our sites (including but not limited to information contained on videos, message boards, comments, on coaching calls, in emails, in text files, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, financial, medical, psychological, or legal matters. In particular, you should regularly consult a doctor in all matters relating to physical or mental health, particularly concerning any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. We and our licensors or suppliers make no representations or warranties concerning any treatment, action, or application of medication or preparation by any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Sites. Neither we nor our partners, or any of their affiliates, will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages that may result, including but not limited to economic loss, injury, illness or death. You alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your use of the Sites, you agree not to attempt to hold us liable for any such decisions, actions or results, at any time, under any circumstance.
If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not Spiritual Momma LLC or any representatives of Spiritual Momma LLC. Neither Spiritual Momma LLC nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, Spiritual Momma LLC neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any of the Sites by anyone other than an authorized Spiritual Momma LLC representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
Last Update: OCT 21 2017
8. SEVERABILITY IN EVENT OF PARTIAL INVALIDITY: If any provision of this agreement is held in whole or in part to be unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of that provision and of the entire agreement will be severable and remain in effect.
9. ARBITRATION: Any controversy or claim arising out of this contract or the breach thereof, shall be resolved by the parties submitting the matter to binding arbitration. It is agreed that the arbitrator shall be a retired judge, and that the arbitration shall be resolved in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association, commercial division.
10. VENUE: If a dispute arises, under this contract, which is litigated in the courts, the venue agreed to by both parties shall be the County of Ottawa, State of Michigan.
11. MODIFICATION BY SUBSEQUENT AGREEMENT: This agreement may be modified by subsequent agreement of the parties only by an instrument in writing signed by both of them or an oral agreement to the extent that the parties carry it out.
12. SIGNATURES: Your electronic signature will be submitted on this contract below and will serve as an original for all purposes.
13. OPPORTUNITY TO REVIEW AGREEMENT: Each party to this agreement has been given the opportunity to fully review and analyze this agreement, and further has had the opportunity to seek legal counsel of Client’s choice and have such independent legal counsel review and analyze this agreement. Each party has fully read, and understands, each provision of this contract, and all parties fully understand their respective rights and duties under this agreement.
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: This agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties. No other agreement, statement, or promise made on or before the effective date of this agreement will be binding on the parties.
Please provide your consent to this legal disclaimer and our service terms below: